Last update: 02/04/2021
The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on the Devices of Users using the www.pagix.pl website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ I. Definitions
- I.I. "Website" - the website operating at www.pagix.pl
- I.II. "External Service" - the websites of the Administrator's partners, service providers or customers (for a full list, see § V. Third party cookies used on our Website)
- I.III. "PAGIX", "PAGIX Studio", "Company", "Administrator" - the owner of the website, Mateusz Kupiec storing and accessing information in the User's devices
- I.IV. "Services" - means the services provided by PAGIX through the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions;
- I.V. "User" - the natural person who uses the PAGIX Website and/or the Services;
- I.VI. "Device" - the electronic device together with the software through which the Customer accesses the Website;
- I.VII. "Cookies" - text data collected in the form of files placed on the Customer's Device
- I.VIII "Applicable Law" - means all laws and regulations concerning the collection, processing and storage of data, in particular all data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR" );
§ II. Cookies used
- II.I. Internal Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system
- II.II. External Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by IT systems of external Websites
- II.III. Session Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. At the end of the session the files are deleted from the User Device.
- II.IV. Persistent Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services until they are deleted manually. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the session of the Device unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to automatically delete the cookies after the end of the session of the Device.
- II.V Functional Cookies - files enabling the use of the basic functions of the Website
Your browser may offer tools to enable or disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser. Please note, however, that some features of the Website may not work if you delete or disable certain types of cookies.
§ IV. Security
- IV.I. "Storage and Reading Mechanisms" - The Storage and Reading Mechanisms of Cookies do not permit the collection of any personal information or any confidential information from your Device. Transmission of viruses or Trojan horses to the User Device is generally not possible.
- IV.II. "Internal Cookies" - the internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for User Devices.
- IV.III. "External Cookies" - the Administrator does not bear any responsibility for the safety of Cookies originating from partners (External Services).
§ V. Third party cookies used on our Website
- V.I. "Google Analytics" - Google Analytics allows us to analyze traffic to our Website, it also allows us to estimate whether we have recouped our investment in a particular advertising campaign and to measure the outcome of that campaign. (Security: https://policies.google.com/privacy, https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage;Opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
§ VI. Purposes for which cookies are used
- VI.I. "Improve and facilitate access to the Website" - The Administrator may store information about user preferences and settings regarding the Website in cookies in order to improve, enhance and expedite the provision of services on the Website.
§ VII. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing and accessing on User Devices by the Website and External Services
- VII.I. The User may, at any time, independently change the settings regarding the storage, deletion and access to cookies
- VII.II. Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices
- VII.II.I. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- VII.II.II. Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- VII.II.III. Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- VII.II.IV. Safari 5 for Mac: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- VII.II.V. Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- VII.II.VI. Other: information can be found at https://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/
§ VIII. Service requirements
- VIII.I. Restricting the storage of and access to cookies on a User's Device may cause some features of the Website and Services to malfunction.
- VIII.II. The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctions of the Website or Services in the event that the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookies.
§ IX. Disclaimer
- IX.I. The Administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in Cookies. However, it should be remembered that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User's activity and the state of security of the device used by the User.
- IX.II. The Administrator shall not be held liable for interception of data contained in Cookies, impersonation of a User session or their deletion as a result of conscious or unconscious activity of the User, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware which may infect the User's Device.
- IX.III. In order to protect themselves from the threats indicated in the preceding paragraph, the User shall comply with the rules of cyber security.
§ X. Changes in Cookies Policy